Monday, February 14, 2011


Hiya!

Louise here with a quick layout using the gorgeous new Shimmerz Coloringz and Shimmeringz. You'll have to excuse the lack of introduction and audio (although there's still a great music track!) but my camera was having a bad day... I'll kick it before my next video ;)

So for this one I used the gorgeous Coloringz in My Bleeding Heart (over red paper it adds a deeper, richer hue), and Anchors Away (over these other colours gives a dense, dark shadow look). Also I sprayed flowers with the My Bleeding Heart and the Goldie Lox Shimmeringz - just gorgeous!!





Back soon with a very cool technique for using this new range, until then don't forget to stock up over at www.shimmerzpaints.com

L :) Pin It

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

That is a gorgeous layout!!! I love seeing the whole layout process, you are a uber fast scrapper, lol!!! lol!!! The music is also fab :)

Heidi Kelley said...

Beautiful layout, Louise!

Stac said...

Louise. . . . I wanna scrap like you! You ROCK!!!!

Unknown said...

I love watching your videos of pages. This one is no exception! Great page!

Lydell Quin said...

Fabulous page Louise! Love it!