Monday, February 21, 2011

Trash? I think not.


I LOVE my trash bags. Yep. I buy myself a box, and I don't share them with my husband for his regular to-do chore around the house. Why, you ask? Because trash bags are most definitely not just for gathering the garbage! You can make layout backgrounds like this one....


or this one...


or create beautiful shimmery effects in patterns like this...


by using this VERY simple technique!



I hope you have enjoyed this and will put your garbage bags to good use... I mean, really.... :)
xx Heidi


Pin It

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Awesome Heidi, well, now I have a reason to buy trash bags, lol!!

Lydell Quin said...

Wonderful Heidi. I have used cling wrap and mists to get the similar patterned backgrounds, but this larger surface area would work so much better for full 12 x 12 sheets!

Heidi Kelley said...

Cling wrap is a GREAT idea, Lydell!

Taj White said...

wonderful work Heidi. What an amazing technique. I will for sure be trying that!! tfs