Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to Shimmerz Ed Guest: Ronda Palazzari

We are beyond excited that Ronda Palazzari is guesting for us this month! Ronda is an amazing artist and we are lucky to have her here today!


My name is Ronda Palazzari and I live in the burbs of Denver with my two teens.  My hubby is currently residing in Qatar, so we are a global family. I’ve been 
artistic all of my life, but I didn’t start scrapping until about 1995. It seemed the perfect fit for me after the birth of my kids, considering my love of 
print, photos, and paper.   I love being a mixed media artist and enjoy pushing the boundaries of scrapbooking. I am a technique girl who loves to get messy, 
especially with paints & inks.  Some of my proudest scrapbook moments are being a named a Memory Makers Master, becoming part of the Maya Road, Purple Onion, 
and Cocoa Daisy Design Teams. I have also been blessed in being published in various magazines, Memory Makers, Scrapbook Trends, Artful Blogger as well as 
some idea books.
 
What Ronda failed to mention is her new book! Congratulations Ronda! 






Enjoy her video!





Thank you so much Ronda for taking time out of your busy schedule to guest for us!
Pin It

9 comments:

Gio said...

Thank Ronda for sharing with us this wonderful wideo and these two piece of art!

Audrey Yeager said...

Absolutely gorgeous Ronda! it was great to watch you "in action"!

AnnaB said...

I love this tutorial Ronda...! The canvases are gorgeous!

Stac said...

Thanks so much Ronda! What fun new ways to use Shimmerz. Gorgeous!

Angela W said...

This was awesome! Thanks Ronda!

Gina said...

what a great turorial!..love your canvas art Ronda! :)

Roberta said...

Welcome Ronda! Fantastic tutorial and beautiful projetc!

Heidi Kelley said...

This is so wonderful, Ronda!!LOVE the Utee!

Lydell Quin said...

Such a sweet project Ronda. Love the finished product and all the techniques you showed to get there!