Monday, May 2, 2011

Creating Impressions...

Hi everybody! I hope your May is starting off beautifully! Today, I am going to show you how to make stamped impressions using Shimmer paints, gesso, and a few stamps. I create a canvas bag out of a pillow case in the video, but you can use any of the techniques that I show you to create backgrounds on just about any kind of surface. Here is the palette that I am using today...


And here are some sneaky peeks into the video today...



Let's get started!



xx Heidi

Pin It

4 comments:

Gio said...

Thanks for sharing with us this beautiful project!

Dara Lynn said...

Great tutorial Heidi!!!!! It is truly a one of a kind and just absolutely beautiful!!!

Rita Barakat said...

gorgeous Heidi! I love this!

Stac said...

You continually BLOW ME AWAY!!! Love you and your work!!