Monday, August 22, 2011

Distress Embossing

Hi everyone! It's Irene here. Today, I would like to share with you all a video tutorial on "distress embossing". I've used this technique on some areas of a mini album.
Besides the "distress embossing" technique in the video tutorial, I've also used tons of Shimmerz paints to color the flowers on this mini album.

Coloringz: Tropical Tanline, Ivy League
Shimmeringz: Bronze Bombshell
Pearlz: Espress-O
Enamelz: Molten Metal, Gold Digger, Fake Bake

For the flowers:
Spritz: Terra Cotta
Coloringz: My Bleeding Heart
Blingz: Spiced Cider

Here's today's video tutorial! There will be more close-ups of this mini album in the video! Happy watching!


Pin It

2 comments:

Stac said...

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!!!! Such a gorgeous album and I love all the different ways you were able to showcase Enamelz! Thanks so much Irene!

Lydell Quin said...

What a gorgeous Album Irene, and such cool techniques!