Monday, August 1, 2011

Faux Paint Chips with Book pages and Shimmerz Paints



Hi there lovely people.

Today I decided to play with some book pages and some Shimmerz.
I came up with some Faux Paint Chips.

Watch how I did this......




The Colours I used were
Pinks
Spritz- Cotton Candy, Ruby
Coloringz- Valentino
Greens
Spritz-Sea foam, 4 leaf clover, Eucalyptus
Purples
Vibez- Princess, Grape escape
Spritz- Purple passion

I will add a couple of examples below in a few hours (daylight in Australia!!!)
So be sure to come back if you were here bright and early today!!!!

Thanks so much for Watching


Pin It

4 comments:

Stac said...

EEEEK!!!! What a great idea.

Heidi Kelley said...

AWESOME!!!!

Lesley Langdon said...

This is such a great idea! Love the result!

Megan said...

What a fun technique! I love it. Thanks for sharing this clever idea. :)