Monday, November 14, 2011

Layout Album- Part 1- Cover




Hi there again.
I have spent today creating.......and was it ever fun. As I always seem to struggle with, I came up with something too complicated to include in one video. So in today's video I will show you what I did to the cover and then include details of how I finished the rest of in a future video!

As you have probably already seen Shimmerz Paintz have released a Limited Edition Collection of Christmas colours for the Holiday season. They are wonderful and my project today is based on them!

Check out the video.


Now dont you just have to get your hands on these Christmas Colours? They are so cool together! Be sure to get yours early, 'cause once they are gone....they are gone!!!!!

Have a great week everyone!

Pin It

3 comments:

Heidi Kelley said...

I love it, Lydell!!

Stac said...

Oh Lydell this is so sweet! I love the album itself. I can't wait to see how you complete it.

Debbi Tehrani said...

Really cool techniques and products showcased here, Lydell! That album is just adorable!