Thursday, March 29, 2012

A Sweet, Spring, Canvas


Today I thought we would create a spring-y time canvas, that includes creating some clouds using texture mediums and beautiful colors from Shimmerz.

Here is the a peek at what we will be doing today...

and here is the colors that I used!
To create the entire canvas you will also need:
a 6x6 canvas
strips of neutral colored cardstock
an acrylic bird cut out
molding paste
bead gel
gesso
paintbrushes
heat gun
liquid adhesive

Let's play!






xx  Heidi
Pin It

2 comments:

Stac said...

Both Baby Xander and your project are adorable. You are amazing Heidi!! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work Heidi! You are so stinkin' talented! I just adore you and your work. Your babe is adorable by the way, and I know what you mean about having to be quiet while creating! I have one of "those" babies myself! :)